Virginic LLC is a natural organic health and beauty brand focused on producing and selling pure products, honestly.
The time has come for consumer products to be held to a higher standard. To many compromises are made for convenience or a longer shelf life, embracing unknown (to downright unhealthy) practices when producing products for consumers. The burden of producing healthy, responsible, sustainable, un-comprising, quality products falls to the manufacturer. Enough is enough, take control, send a clear message – we produce natural products adhering to the highest standards. Pure life. Pure products.
You will be wearing many hats:
– marketing/PR tasks being one (contacting influencers: bloggers, youtubers, instagram influencers to send them our free beauty products if there is a match in interest/target markets)
– sales tasks (mainly filling in spreadsheets with current sales stats, pulling reports – we will teach your everything you would need to know)
– some customer service tasks
– helping with physical production of our cosmetics (driving to our factory in Piaseczno-Kabaty [by yourself or carpooling with others] to do some light physical production like mixing creams with our machines, packing units to boxes – light and fun work
– running any errands for the company (post office, etc) basically, we look for „no job is too small” attitude.
What to expect:
Office Location: Warszawa, Miasteczko Nowy Wilanow
Time frame: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (work in our office), Sat & Sun (home office: 3 hours each day work from home)
Availability: Amazon never sleeps, we have global customers & it’s a management position so you have to be available 24/7 in case of emergencies to be able to respond and contribute (basically: 9-5 mentality is not matched well with eCommerce start-up so we look for A players with an ownership and management attitude in business)
We’re a 100% english speaking office so please be comfortable to only communicate in english here (have couple of US-native team members who don’t speak polish)
We look for someone to commit full time, 110% (it’s not a work from home, project-per-project freelance internship but becoming our full time Intern for 1-4 months).
This is unpaid internship. We will pay you in teaching you eCommerce skils that no one in Poland knows/teaches or implements in action. You will get a prestigeous position in your CV as well: from an American company, selling on Amazon – a multi-billion $$ giant. For the very best and most dedicated interns – there is an opportunity to be hired after 2 months (but it’s not a guarantee).
Stanisława Kostki Potockiego 2